CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

THE OSCARS: scene I

IT WAS A FABULOUS YEAR...

This year, the Oscars were quite interesting... I saw a lot of 1940's crossed with ethereal whimsical and fairy tale on this years carpet...

Point and Case 1


I loved loved loved Sarah Jessica Parker's gown! Miley Cyrus, however, meh... BUT Penelope Cruz wins this round!

I also saw a lot of structured gowns that kind of reminded me of 1920's architecture with the seams and lines of the gown... they were absolutely beautiful!

Point and Case 2


Evan Rachel Wood (second to the right) wins this one :D I absolutely love that color. Marisa Tomei's gown is stunning also, and, even though this picture doesn't do much justice to the color, which is Pearl grey, it's still remarkable! oh, and anne hathaway, GORGEOUS, as usual... I don't think I've seen her go wrong with a gown yet...

to be continued...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are so much better than past years! I love both the styles you've pointed out, but I do think Anne Hathaway beats the lot. She almost looks like a Greek Goddess!